So, kids are sleeping in bed, exhausted from five or more rides on the carousel at the Christmas market, you’re listening to (maybe Christmas maybe Heavy Metal) music and have a table full of presents, wrapping paper, tapes, ribbons and scissor. As you start to wrap it starts to become a little bit chaotic: who’s getting what and which parcels belongs to who?
To help you, here is a selection of free printable tags in different styles, you can also see some of them on my Christmas pinterest board:
- hand written style, lovely on kraft paper
- lots of ornaments and details
- strong colours and lots of stripes and chevron pattern
- winter birds in blue and lavender
- patterns and Noel in red and light blue
- cute snow man, santa and reindeer
- with Christmas trees
- for friends – please act surprised when open this
- colourful ones (plus some sweet treats recipes)
- and a wide selection of square ones.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post and want to receive updates, please sign up to my blog by e-mail (top of sidebar) as I will switch to a self hosted blog early 2014. And if you want to share your favourite tags, please comment!