A very good friend of mine is getting married in summer and I’m currently helping her to find some travel inspired ideas for decoration and stationary. Some of them can be also used outside of a wedding setting, so I thought I share them with you.
- I love the ideas of using globes in a wedding ring shot, and later as decoration at home
- making this garland out of old atlases – also beautiful for the balcony in summer
- travel inspired stationary: invitations, save the date cards like this or this, or a map with all the information needed – also great designs for a “we’re moving”card
- Not only a great gift for the groom or best man, but also for christmas and birthdays are these travel inspired cuff links
- perfect for wrapping favours or small presents
- and last but not least beautiful tags.